3. Where are you from?
4. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Mediator, Speaker, Open-minded
5. Explain why you chose those 3 words.
Growing up I’ve always felt the need to be heard. In situations I always play the role of the diffuser/ mediator. My view on a lot of things are open-minded.
6. What is something that you are passionate about?
Being an advocate for the black community. Being the best person I can be.
7. Who is the most phenomenal woman you know? Why?
My grandmother is a phenomenal woman because of the role she plays in my life.
8. What does being a phenomenal woman mean to you?
Being a phenomenal woman to me is being truly at peace with yourself and spreading positivity to anyone you can. I strive to become this kind of phenomenal woman.